10x10x1 Air Filter for A/C or Furnace.
Actual Size: 9-1/2 x 9-1/2 x 3/4.
Filter Rating: MERV 13 | FPR 10 | MPR 2200.
Sold in Packs of 6 | $7.49 per filter.
Our 10x10x1 MERV 13 electrostatic air filter is a premium top tier filter that can be used in almost any building where optimum indoor air quality is desired such as superior home HVAC systems, commercial properties, hospitals, and schools. The filters consistent pleat shape produces optimum performance by providing lower resistance, full depth dust loading, and longer service life in the field. Our filters are manufactured using sophisticated production control techniques to ensure a consistent pleat count.
MERV 13 Specifications:
• Protects from pollen, dirt, dust, pet dander and virus carriers, smoke, smog, lead dust, oil smoke and micro allergens.
• ASHRAE tested as required by LEED guidelines.
• Meets LEED Green Building criteria for minimum efficiency
• Heavy Duty Beverage Board Frame - Moisture resistant, sturdy frame material stands up to rough handling, difficult service conditions, long service life.
• Low initial resistance also helps to promote low energy consumption
• Consistent pleat shape produces optimum performance, minimizes resistance and improves dirt loading characteristics throughout the life of the filter.
• Expanded metal pleat support grid is made of galvanized steel for maximum rust resistance.
• Our MERV 13 filters will not rack, warp or bend under normal handling or operating conditions.
• Water-Repellent Adhesive – Adheres Even When Wet. The adhesive used to bond the frame and media pack into a unitized assembly is highly water repellent. The pleats hold together even when wet. No delaminating, no excessive buckling, no collapsing.
• Industry applications: Pre-filtration for hospitals, general health care facilities, food processing plants, telecommunications, pharmaceutical and semi-conductor manufacturing, etc.
• 100% Synthetic Media Pack Support Member, Galvanized Steel Pleat Support Grid, Water-Repellent Adhesive, Double Wall Frame.
• Recommended to replace at least every 90 days
• Made in the USA
We have a 100% customer satisfaction policy. If you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, just notify us through your account returns area, or email support. We will send you a Free shipping return label and provide your choice of a refund or product replacement. You have 180 days to return an item. Our goal is to always make your life a little easier.
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
From this company and I ordered the high-quality ones they were cheaper then Home Depot or Lowe's they arrived at my house in three days and for what I would have paid for two of them I got six. So you can't beat the quality and the value. Highly recommend using them and will do so again in the future
I find these to be of the highest quality and they made in the USA! I will continue to buy these in the future. Thanks for a great product.
I HONESTLY have not used them yet, I had run out of those that I had been using, so am storing these for the next time the AC is serviced. 10 x 10 filters are difficult to find in stores so I shopped online.