20x25x1 Air Conditioner and Furnace Filter.
Actual Size: 19-1/2 x 24-1/2 x 3-3/4.
Filter Rating: MERV 13 | FPR 10 | MPR 2200.
For maximum filtration, the 20x24x4 Multi-Pleat MERV 13 furnace filter is a high efficiency extended surface pleated panel air filter, engineered to provide higher initial efficiencies and better overall performance than standard pleated filters. The MERV 13 air filter improves indoor air quality and protects consumers from dangerous contaminants. This pleated panel filter includes an energy efficient design and installs with ease. For continued optimal performance, it’s recommended to replace the air filters at least once every three months.
MERV 13 Specifications:
• Industry applications: Pre-filtration for residential, hospitals, general health care facilities, food processing plants, telecommunications, pharmaceutical and semi-conductor manufacturing, etc.
• 100% Synthetic Media Pack Support Member, Galvanized Steel Pleat Support Grid, Water-Repellent Adhesive, Double Wall Frame
• Shields from pollen, dirt, dust, pet dander and virus carriers, smoke, smog, lead dust, oil smoke and micro allergens.
• ASHRAE tested as required by LEED guidelines.
• Meets LEED Green Building criteria for minimum efficiency
• Heavy Duty Beverage Board Frame - Moisture resistant, sturdy frame material stands up to rough handling, difficult service conditions, long service life.
• Low initial resistance also helps to promote low energy consumption
• Consistent pleat shape produces maximum performance, reduces resistance and improves dirt loading characteristics throughout the life of the filter.
• Expanded metal pleat support grid is made of galvanized steel for maximum rust resistance.
• Our MERV 13 filters will not rack, warp or bend under normal handling or operating conditions.
• Water-Repellent Adhesive – Adheres Even When Wet. The adhesive used to bond the frame and media pack into a unitized assembly is highly water repellent. The pleats hold together even when wet. No delaminating, no excessive buckling, no collapsing.
• Suggested to replace at least every 3 Months
• Made in the United States