20x25x2 A/C Furnace Air Filter.
Actual Size: 19-1/2 x 24-1/2 x 1-3/4.
Filter Rating: MERV 13 | FPR 10 | MPR 2200.
The 20x25x2 Multi-Pleat MERV 13 air filter carries an efficiency rating in accordance with ASHRAE Test Standard 52.2. Our MERV 13 filter efficiency rating meets the air filtration efficiency criteria required to earn points toward certification in the Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) Green Building Rating System. This premium air filter can be used in almost any building where optimum indoor air quality is desired such as residential home HVAC systems, commercial properties, hospitals, and schools.
MERV 13 Specifications:
• ASHRAE tested as required by LEED guidelines.
• Meets LEED Green Building criteria for minimum efficiency
• Protects from pollen, dirt, dust, pet dander and virus carriers, smoke, smog, lead dust, oil smoke and micro allergens.
• Heavy Duty Beverage Board Frame - Moisture resistant, sturdy frame material stands up to rough handling, difficult service conditions, long service life.
• Low initial resistance also helps to save on energy consumption
• Consistent pleat shape produces optimum performance, minimizes resistance and improves dirt loading characteristics throughout the life of the filter.
• Expanded metal pleat support grid is made of galvanized steel for maximum rust resistance.
• Our MERV 13 filters will not rack, warp or bend under normal handling or operating conditions.
• Water-Repellent Adhesive – Adheres Even When Wet. The adhesive used to bond the frame and media pack into a unitized assembly is highly water repellent. The pleats hold together even when wet. No delaminating, no excessive buckling, no collapsing.
• Industry applications: Pre-filtration for hospitals, general health care facilities, food processing plants, telecommunications, pharmaceutical and semi-conductor manufacturing, etc.
• 100% Synthetic Media Pack Support Member, Galvanized Steel Pleat Support Grid, Water-Repellent Adhesive, Double Wall Frame.
• Recommended to replace at least every 90 days
• Manufactured in the USA
We have a 100% customer satisfaction policy. If you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, just notify us through your account returns area, or email support. We will send you a Free shipping return label and provide your choice of a refund or product replacement. You have 180 days to return an item. Our goal is to always make your life a little easier.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Cost was still the lowest of all I checked, unless I bought 12 at once. Great filters, last around 45-50 days (lots of traffic near intake vents)