20x25x4 Air Filter for A/C or Furnace.
Actual Size: 19-1/2 x 24-1/2 x 3-3/4.
Filter Rating: MERV 8 | FPR 5| MPR 600.
Sold in Packs of 4 | $12.49 per filter.
The MERV 8 20x25x4 air filter is a standard capacity pleated panel filters that are suited for residential applications, but are also suited for heavy duty, commercial, industrial, pharmaceutical, as well as other industrial applications where high dust holding is required. Our MERV 8 filter achieves high industry standards for dust holding capacity and the low pressure drop, while maintaining a mechanical MERV 8 rating.
MERV 8 Description:
• Engineered and designed for high strength and rigidity
• Pleat consistency optimizes performance
• Defends from Lint, Dust, Pet Dander, Pollen, Dust Mites, & Mold
• Available several standard face sizes
• Independently tested and verified for quality control
• 100% synthetic, proprietary media resists moisture and damage
• Very low pressure drop and maximum dust holding capacity
• Heavy duty, moisture resistant beverage board frame
• Two-piece frame provides rigidity with double-wall thickness around outer edge
• Rust-resistant, expanded metal support grid made of galvanized steel
• 100% water repellent, high-strength adhesive coats entire interior of frame
• Recommended to replace at least every 90 days
• Manufactured in the USA
We have a 100% customer satisfaction policy. If you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, just notify us through your account returns area, or email support. We will send you a Free shipping return label and provide your choice of a refund or product replacement. You have 180 days to return an item. Our goal is to always make your life a little easier.
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Just what I needed and fast shipping too.
Good filters...got them quick too!!!
It took a little while to receive the order but it arrived in good condition. The size was correct and as advertised. My experience at Home Depot and Lowes revealed that the advertised 4 inch filters were in fact 4.5 inches and didn't fit.
Thank you for truth in advertising.