18x24x1 Air Filter for A/C or Furnace.
Actual Size: 17-3/8 x 23-3/8 x 3/4.
Filter Rating: MERV 8 | FPR 5 | MPR 600.
Your furnace and air conditioner will love our MERV 8 18x24x1 electrostatic air filter. Our MERV 8 pleated filters are engineered to help protect your HVAC system from most airborne particles, leading to a longer life span and less repair costs on you’re A/C and furnace. Plus your family or co-workers will benefit from inhaling air which is cleaner, safer, and healthier.
MERV 8 Description:
• Engineered and designed for high strength and rigidity
• Pleat consistency optimizes performance
• Defends from Lint, Dust, Pet Dander, Pollen, Dust Mites, & Mold
• Available several standard face sizes
• Independently tested and verified for quality control
• 100% synthetic, proprietary media resists moisture and damage
• Very low pressure drop and maximum dust holding capacity
• Heavy duty, moisture resistant beverage board frame
• Two-piece frame provides rigidity with double-wall thickness around outer edge
• Rust-resistant, expanded metal support grid made of galvanized steel
• 100% water repellent, high-strength adhesive coats entire interior of frame
• Recommended to replace at least every 90 days
• Manufactured in the USA
We have a 100% customer satisfaction policy. If you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, just notify us through your account returns area, or email support. We will send you a Free shipping return label and provide your choice of a refund or product replacement. You have 180 days to return an item. Our goal is to always make your life a little easier.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Ordered filters online, 5 to a box, received in 3 business days with no additional cost. These filters go in a furnace in the crawl space. Swapped out the existing filter from a big box store, this filter was identical in size and construction at a much, much better price. I may re-review in 2-3 months of normal use as it has only been in service 2 days but I believe it will perform very similar to the Honeywell filter it replaced, which is quite good.