25x25x1 A/C Furnace Air Filter.
Actual Size: 24-1/2 x 24-1/2 x 3/4.
Filter Rating: MERV 13 | FPR 10 | MPR 2200.
For premium performance, the 25x25x1 MERV 13 can be used in almost any building where better indoor air quality is desired such as residential & commercial properties, universities, school systems and government institutions. It can be used a pre-filter or final filter without the need to retrofit systems for a high-efficiency rigid filter. The MERV 13 filter efficiency rating meets the air filtration efficiency criteria required to earn points toward certification in the Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) Green Building Rating System.
MERV 13 Specifications:
• Industry applications: Pre-filtration for residential, hospitals, general health care facilities, food processing plants, telecommunications, pharmaceutical and semi-conductor manufacturing, etc.
• 100% Synthetic Media Pack Support Member, Galvanized Steel Pleat Support Grid, Water-Repellent Adhesive, Double Wall Frame
• Shields from pollen, dirt, dust, pet dander and virus carriers, smoke, smog, lead dust, oil smoke and micro allergens.
• ASHRAE tested as required by LEED guidelines.
• Meets LEED Green Building criteria for minimum efficiency
• Heavy Duty Beverage Board Frame - Moisture resistant, sturdy frame material stands up to rough handling, difficult service conditions, long service life.
• Low initial resistance also helps to promote low energy consumption
• Consistent pleat shape produces maximum performance, reduces resistance and improves dirt loading characteristics throughout the life of the filter.
• Expanded metal pleat support grid is made of galvanized steel for maximum rust resistance.
• Our MERV 13 filters will not rack, warp or bend under normal handling or operating conditions.
• Water-Repellent Adhesive – Adheres Even When Wet. The adhesive used to bond the frame and media pack into a unitized assembly is highly water repellent. The pleats hold together even when wet. No delaminating, no excessive buckling, no collapsing.
• Suggested to replace at least every 3 Months
• Made in the United States
We have a 100% customer satisfaction policy. If you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, just notify us through your account returns area, or email support. We will send you a Free shipping return label and provide your choice of a refund or product replacement. You have 180 days to return an item. Our goal is to always make your life a little easier.